Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walking...

I have come to the point where I am walking.. a lot. I mean the hubby and I get up do our business and than in the afternoon or evening we set the IPOD with some awesome music, set up the alerts to tell us how far we have walked, how many calories we have burned, and presto we are on our way. We have went almost 1.5 to 2 miles every two days. Can you imagine? I used to struggle walking in my house... five small little steps used to do me in and cause heavy breathing that would make a crank caller envious. Seriously.. you think I am kidding! So as I walked today I realized that While in my mind I look like this:But than I realize, well more than likely I probably look more like this:But than I hope if someone is watching me they remember I am actually more like this guy:
But see you have to know me, and you have to understand how far I have come, that I may still be the elephant, I am the younger elephant. I am learning new habits. I am determined to make this life a better one! With better choices! I am not afraid to put myself out there and tell you I have a long way to go, because the fact of the matter is the weight didn't come on over night and it sure as heck isn't going to leave over night! Instead I can tell you that if you see me walk by you, remember that my goals are set, my sights are set and in the end... I am gonna do it! I just need to know from walkers, joggers, runners.. what music do you play to walk? Chuck made a playlist of Motley Crue, Randy Houser (fast country), Kid Rock, Garth Brooks (that was so for me), some Limp Bizkit, Darius Rucker, Bon Jovi, Brad Paisley,Toby Keith, etc. It helped but I know someone has others.. so who are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment