Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Further Proof I have changed:

I read this article on Facebook, its a Press Release from EA Sports Active:

"Big news today – this fall, EA SPORTS Active 2.0 will be coming at ya on the Wii, PS3, iPhone and iPod touch. Not only will EA SPORTS Active be expanding to other platforms but the new fitness program will feature a wireless control system which will make it that much easier to get a great workout.

There will be leg and arm straps with motion sensors along with a heart rate monitor. The heart rate monitor will be able to capture intensity and will provide constant monitoring throughout your workout. Both the heart rate monitor and the motion sensor peripherals are such exciting innovations and it’s really going to change the way you workout at home.

There’s also going to be a new online destination where you will be able to track your workout data and share it with the rest of the community! It’s going to be a one-stop-shop for all your health and fitness needs. Those who will be using EA SPORTS Active 2.0 on the PS3 will also be able to download new workouts and exercises.

We all know that exercise is something that should be a regular part of your life and not something that you do once in a while. With EA SPORTS Active 2.0 we want to do more than challenge you to exercise for a few weeks. We want you to embark on a healthy new way of living. That’s why there will be a 9-week total body conditioning program. This new program will help you stay motivated and allow you to track your fitness goals.

Although EA SPORTS Active 2.0 is not coming out until the fall, we wanted to share this info with you as soon as we were able to. The future of EA SPORTS Active is really exciting!"

Have I mentioned that I adore Wii Active? It was the perfect way for me, to stop being the couch potato and get up and start moving. You can start out at low impact and work your way forward. I am on the medium workout, I have not tried a hard yet because I am a chicken. But I will say I finally found a way to workout that I actually doing! And if they are putting out a new one.. well its just on like Donkey Kong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment