Wednesday, February 24, 2010

weekly Wonders

What is Weekly wonders? well,as of right now it is my theme for Wednesday. Once week I will post the things I have wondered on this path. Are you ready? Lets do this:

1) Weekly Wonder 1: Who came up with the idea to make the Wii Active Trainers so annoying? Its not personal, I know this. I really do. but.. this chick is telling me to hit the "show me how the button" because I am not low enough. Ok..see but the problem is my little avatar and the trainer avatar are doing the SAME thing. grr.. someday I am gonna make a user friendly Wii Active Trainer who will just say "girl is that sweat? Get a glass of water you earned it!!"

2) Weekly Wonder 2: Can anyone notice I am losing weight or do I have really supportive friends and family? I know pictures will help but see.. I don't do pictures..not in years. I am chicken.. its ok say it with me bok bok bok. I know I know. I am working on it. This whole picture thing is well its a step at a time ok?

3) Weekly Wonder 3: Did you ever notice as you lose weight you start to think of other improvements you want to make? I plan on cutting my hair soon, and donating it to Locks of Love. My hair is crazy long but can I part with 12 inches? Sighs. I think I can.

4) Weekly Wonder 4: Why are my kids waiting for me to crack? Do you know what I mean? David comes to my water bottle every day and looks at me and says "no soda Mom?" To which I reply "No, David I don't drink Soda anymore" I then get deer in the headlights look. The teenagers are worse.. "you are working out again?? didnt you do that yesterday??" Yes and I am going to do it again tomorrow..eventually maybe they will all get it.. please?

5) Weekly wonder 5: Does my butt look big in these jeans.. wait don't answer that. .give me two more months ok??

6) Weekly wonder 6: How exactly did the Hungry girl come up with so many great recipes? Does she know that she is the queen to many a dieter? If not, someone needs to tell her. Dear Hungry Girl.. you rock.. xoxox--Tricia

7) Weekly wonder 7: My biggest.. how do you pick a 5k? Does anyone know? does it matter which one or just pick one? I have decided I am gonna do it. I am gonna do one in the fall. Whats crazy is I think I would be ready to walk one in the spring, but should I?

See!! Lots on my mind!! Any wonders you guys have? Any you wanna share? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment