Monday, February 22, 2010

I would like to thank The Academy


Ok ok probably not the Academy, but I would like to thank Rebecca over at Letters from Crazyville (a mom on the edge) who gave me an award the other day on her Blog. I am so completely shocked, and thank you sincerely for the Sunshine Award. Since this blog is rather new, I only have a whopping 5 followers (but I love you all I swear!!) I do believe in pay it forward though and would like to give this award to a few blogs that I read, some who I follow on my other blog:

Maria- Over at The ballad of Big Nothing, she is talented, she is brilliant and she makes me smile! Maria is Chuck's sister in law (ok supposed to be former but he still loves her and so do I!!) She is Icelandic and writes this entire blog in English. She is adorable <3>,


Nikia-- Over at Life's fires what can I say? Nikia is someone I know that will always tell it like it is no matter how mad people get. She in turn is one of my closest friends and I personally think she is the greatest! (plus she does lots of great giveaways (add her!!.. NOW!)

Lisa--Over at Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy...Life as a working mom with three boys! She is also a wickedly talented photographer (like Maria!!) and she is a Mom of three little boys (The youngest one is gonna marry Emily some day, I have decided.. they would make really cute grandbabies for us!)

and Returning the favor back to Rebecca--Over at Letters from Crazyville (a mom on the edge) I can be having the worst day and I read her blog (even old ones) and giggle. I also am thankful for her because she is so helping me on this Weight loss Journey. Rebecca Rocks!

So there you have it, my awards are given. Pay it forward Ladies! Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Thank you Tricia!!! I am STILL amazed at "our" story! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks so much Tricia!! I´m honored :) And i´m so inspired by your will to diet and your brilliant sense of humour while doing it! :)

    love
    Maria

    ReplyDelete