Saturday, February 27, 2010

Walking and cadences....

You have I am sure at one point or another heard a cadence when Military people are exercising a typical one goes like this (no offense to other branches, I am a Army brat a Navy wife and equally love our military!!):
Well I Don't Know...Well, I don't know
but I've been told
Those Navy wings are made of gold.
I don't know but it's been said
That Air Force wings are made of lead!
So, on Run/Walk days I have started to come up with one in my head, even though I have an Ipod touch that is fabulous you can't help but think of stuff to say:
Walking, running take your turn
Go ahead and feel the burn
If you keep going around the bin
Your butt will shrink
and you'll get thin!!
Yea, not exactly poetic but hey it works right? than for the Wii Active I have one, now this one.. well its unique but it works:
Wii Active makes you sweat
Wii Active makes you fit!
But sometimes that trainer
Man.. what a beotch! :o)~
(yea I know proper spelling works better but hey I am trying to behave)
I know I am not exactly poetic, but sometimes you need something to keep your feet going so there you have it.. anyone know any other cadences? Real or made up? :o)~ Share em!

No comments:

Post a Comment