Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who wears short shorts??


Ok you have all heard the commercial years ago for Nair "Who wears short shorts... we wear short shorts!" No no, I am not there yet but last week I bought both a pair of jean shorts and a jean skirt. Last summer I wore a size 4X in shorts this week I bought a size 22/24 in JEAN shorts. YA know where they have no elastic give and a button and zipper! It may not seem like much but you have to consider where I have come from.

I have decided that while I thought this was going to be so hard and so challenging it really isn't. One reason I have failed so many times is becuase I can not come up with creative meal ideas. I swear to you, I live in the kitchen now. I have eaten more veggies in the past three months then I have most of my life and I LOVE them.

Do I still envy the girls who can eat anything and still be a size 0.. YES! but only because that is NOT normal or fair! let's face it I may never be a size 0, but I would be happy in my own skin if I got out of the 20s and into the teens. I can see it happening, and thats pretty exciting. So forgive me if you will but I am pretty excited to sing "who wears shorts?" "I wear shorts!!" :o)~

No comments:

Post a Comment